Arvada New and Outlets Switches
Homeowners typically don’t consider installing new outlets and switches unless they are experiencing problems like outlets not working, shocking you, or displaying burn marks on the outlet.
Although these are obvious reasons for new outlets and switches, there are many other reasons replacing them is extremely beneficial for you and your home.
Arvada New Outlets and Switches Installation Adds Additional Safety and Functionality to Your Home
- Compatibility with new appliances
- Ensures your home is up to code
- Improves the efficiency of electrical systems
- Additional outlets better serve your families electric consumption
- Convenient locations for easy access
- GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter outlets for added safety in wet or outdoor areas
- Safer wiring and grounding
- Better suit the needs of your family today
- GFCI outlets
- Time Delays
- Pilot Light Switches
- Receptacle Switches
Signs Your Outlets or Switches Need to be Replaced
- Slots have loosened keeping plugs from remaining firmly in place
- Wall plate feels warm or is charred or is giving off an unpleasant odor
- Broken, chipped or cracked wall plate / face plate
- Outlet has become wet or moist
- Produces a shock
- No longer works
- You have a non GFCI outlet installed in an area where it can get wet
Insured Electricians, Certified and Licensed
Choosing ElectriCall means you get fully licensed and insured professional master electricians who have decades of experience. You’ll see the difference we make when you hire us because we take pride in what we do and it shows, see what our clients have to say.
Our Electrical Work Is 100% Guaranteed
ElectriCall guarantees all repairs and installation 100%. If you are not completely satisfied, we will make it right. We have an A-Rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been endorsed by hundreds of your neighbors.
When you are ready for new switches and outlets in Arvada, give us a call today, (720) 879-2253. We offer free estimates and will schedule you at a time that works best for you.