Louisville Electrical Panel Repair, Replacement, and Installation
Why Get an Electrical Panel Inspection?
Many homeowners and property owners don’t think about their electrical panel unless they are either experiencing electrical problems, like their power is browning out or their breakers are tripping or they are selling or purchasing property and need an electrical panel inspection.
The fact is, your electrical panel should be inspected periodically just like your home’s heating and air units to ensure they run properly. If you add a lot of new appliances or additions to your home, you should have your electrical panel inspected more frequently. The most common reasons for an electrical panel inspection are:
- Adding new appliances
- Visible loose breakers in the panel
- Remodeling and adding additional square footage to their home
- Peace of mind/safety – Panel is old and the homeowner wants to know that their panel is performing the way it should
- Panel has been hot
- Purchasing a new home
- Have been experiencing brown outs and breakers tripping
- Visible signs of distress inside the panel
- Panel looks old or shows signs of damage
- Damage to panel from weather related issues
- Damage to panel due to water damage from an appliance in the home
ElectriCall – Your Louisville Electrical Panel Repair, Replacement, and Installation Electrician – Louisville Electrical Inspection
ElectriCall is a full service electric company that has been servicing the Louisville are for 11 years. We will perform an electrical panel inspection then supply you with an estimate if your electrical panel needs to be repaired, or you require a brand-new installation, it’s that easy.
Our employees are highly skilled and the best at what they do. That’s why it’s easy for us to guarantee all our work and offer a money back guarantee. We know how to fix your problem and give you the peace of mind you deserve. It’s your home after all, nothing else is as important as it. Put your home in our hands and see the difference a professional, highly skilled electrician can make to the safety of your home. Call us today, 720-879-2253.