Golden New Outlets and Switches
It’s easy to take electrical outlets for granted, they work and work, until one day they don’t. Or when you first moved into your home there were plenty of outlets, but as your family’s needs have changed, you’ve noticed there just aren’t enough outlets or not enough where you need them.
You need an electrician to look at your home’s electrical system and speak with you about what is going on with your outlets.
ElectriCall has been helping residents in Golden with new outlets and switches since 2011. We have even become the preferred electrician of choice by your neighbors.
The reasons your neighbors call us?
- Experienced highly trained and fully vetted electricians
- Free Estimates
- No hidden fees
- No overtime charges
- Convenient scheduling that matches your needs
- Superior parts, we don’t use cheap inferior parts
- Senior Discount
- Veteran Discount
- Over 20 years’ experience
- Friendly customer service
Tips to know if you need new outlets and switches
- Outlet that just stopped working
- Outlet produces a shock
- Visible signs of damage on the wall plate – black char marks, melted, or burnt
- You find yourself needing and outlet where there is not one
- The outlet is loose
- GFCI has stopped working
- Wall plate or plug is hot to the touch
- Flickering Lights
- Want additional functionality with wall plate:
- USB wall outlet
- 3-pronged outlet
- GFCI Outlets
- Time Delay
We are happy to talk to you about your electrical concerns. We’ll set up an appointment, convenient for you, and provide a free estimate to make the upgrades or repairs you need to keep your home electrically safe.
All our work is guaranteed and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.